Glaucoma Video Collection
Glaucoma – Introduction to Surgery
Please be advised of some of the changes we have implemented to keep you safe while you visit us during this COVID-19 pandemic.
Safety is priority here at Orangeville Optometric Centre. Here are some of the measures we have included:
• All patients will be fully screened for symptoms / travel history, contact history etc.
• A telephone interview will be conducted the day before your visit to minimize the amount of time spent in the office.
• Separate exits and entrances to ensure no cross contamination.
• Staff will be wearing full Personal Protective Equipment.
• Patients will be required to wear a face mask at all times.
• Increased deep cleaning and sanitizing all surfaces after every patient interaction.
• Physical distancing observed.
• Reduced patient volumes to enhance patient safety.
• Patients are requested to wait in their car and enter only when instructed by our support staff.
• Requesting patients enter the building alone and have their driver or companion wait in their car. Exceptions will be made for those who need assistance.
• All doctors and staff health status will be monitored on a daily basis.
This COVID-19 situation presents an enormous challenge to us all. Working together is the best way to weather this crisis.
Please be advised that the above measures may change as the regional and provincial authorities require us.
Jack DiBerardino BSc OD